Smooth skin gives you confidence no matter what you are wearing, isn’t it a spur-of-the-moment decision?
Whether your waxing a smaller area such as eyebrows or upper lip or a larger one’s done such as your legs back or chest waxed, your skin needs some preparation to minimize your discomfort and help you attain the best results. And thus here are they to make you ready for your next waxing appointment.
Thus, whether you are about to go for waxing for the first time or are a seasoned pro the tips mentioned works wonder for achieving the best results possible as tiff infinity with waxing for her and waxing for him is the secret to both- less pain and better results.
- Check yourself- broken skin or inflammation needs to be healed before you go for wax.
- Let it grow but not too long- Keep your hair long enough for the wax to grip it, when short the wax can’t pick and when too long the wax does not adheres and causes more pain.
- Moisturize until the day of It allows the skin to release wax more easily, but avoid on the day of the waxing
- Take a retin break- stop using retinol-based products for two weeks before waxing; as such creams can suspect injury during waxing. Talk to your dermatologist.
- Concluding it with a tip: always fix an appointment with a professional who does only waxing